Cake Smash Session Orlando:
Wow! your little baby is 1! let’s celebrate in style with a theme designed Cake smash session!
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY CAKE SMASH SESSION?
For cake smash session, I recommend booking one to two months before the baby’s actual birthday (or birthday party). There are a few reasons for this.
It’s so much easier to do a cake smash with a baby who is not walking/running yet. Also if you will be using the images for the party invitations, you will want to have them back in time to send out.
PROPS & POSES FOR CHILDREN/CAKE SMASH SESSION
When you schedule your session, we will discuss a theme. I carry simple backdrops, some props like cake holder, chair, baskets etc. However, if you would like some elaborate decoration, I will ask you to deliver ahead of time so I can prepare the set up. You are also responsible for an actual cake and an outfit.
WHAT ABOUT AN OUTFIT FOR CAKE SMASH SESSION?
You are welcome to use two outfits if you’d like. One for before the cake and one for the smashing part. You can also do the smash topless.
HOW LONG DOES A CAKE SMASH SESSION TAKE?
Believe it or not, it’s actually over pretty quick. The total time is about 30-45 minutes. We will start with your baby ‘s formal pictures to capture all the milestones including a couple of family pictures, then I will introduce the cake and we are done.
SOME OTHER TIPS:
- It’s best to schedule the session after you baby’s nap (if possible) and feed her/him too. They really don’t actually eat much of the cake at all.
- Have their favorite toy handy that attracts your baby’s attention.
- If the cake is not completely destroyed, there might be some left over for you to take home! (Yummy!)
- Not every baby likes cake and not every baby likes being messy
- Occasionally babies can have allergies or aversions to some of the ingredients in a cake. I recommend doing a practice round at home with a cupcake to get an idea of how baby will react
- Babies are unpredictable at this age so just try to roll with the punches and have some fun.
Currently I am coming for a cake smash session to your home – we can use a porch or your garage with an open door or held the session in your home while everybody is following CDC guidelines such as wearing masks and maintaining distance. We have also a possibility for an outdoor session. I bring with me a backdrop as well as my stuido light. I do provide a ballon garland as well.
I am keeping my in-home studio closed for this moment.
For pricing please go to INVESTMENT.
Check our FB PAGE for any current information.