Cake Smash Session Orlando:
Wow! your little baby is 1! let’s celebrate in style with a theme designed Cake smash session!
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY CAKE SMASH SESSION?
For cake smash session, I recommend booking one month before the baby’s actual birthday (or birthday party).
For on it is so easier to do a cake smash with a baby who is not walking/running yet. Also please consider the time it will take me to deliver your gallery is you are planning to use the images for your birthday party invitations.
PROPS & POSES FOR CHILDREN/CAKE SMASH SESSION
When you schedule your session, we will discuss a theme. I carry simple backdrops, some props like cake holder, chair, baskets etc. I provide a ballon garland in the colors of your choice. However, if you would like some elaborate decoration, I will ask you to deliver ahead of time so I can prepare the set up or send me the pictures so I can plan on it.. You are also responsible for an actual cake and an outfit.
WHAT ABOUT AN OUTFIT FOR CAKE SMASH SESSION?
Most babies tolerate about two outfits during the session. One for before the cake and one for the smashing part. You can also do the smash topless.
HOW LONG DOES A CAKE SMASH SESSION TAKE?
The total time is about 30-45 minutes. I move pretty fast just as your baby. We will start with your baby ‘s formal pictures to capture all the milestones including a couple of family pictures, then we will introduce the cake.
- It’s best to schedule the session after you baby’s nap or time of the day when your baby is active and happy.
- We can use your baby’s favorite toy, music, shows to make him/her happy in the set up. Some babies need more time to get used to new area and I will be the stranger too! I will make sure your baby is happy and ready to smile before we start
- For some babies, this is the first time they taste the cake or sweets all together, some are more curious than others. I would recommend to try a cake or a cupcake ahead of time.
- Not every baby likes cake, I have some tricks we can try to use
- Babies are unpredictable at this age so just we will just have fun and enjoy this beautiful milestone!
Currently I am coming for a cake smash session to your home – we can use a porch or your garage with an open door or held the session in your home while everybody is following CDC guidelines such as wearing masks and maintaining distance. We have also a possibility for an outdoor session. I bring with me a backdrop as well as my studio light. I do provide a ballon garland as well as a white backdrop. We can work together on different themes.
Cake Smash/Milestone package – $450
- Design consultation appointment (via Phone or Zoom meeting),
- Session in the comfort of your home
- Session includes all milestones including smashing a cake
- Props provided: a white backdrop, a ballon garland in colors of your choice, a one sign, a cake stand
- Baby can usually tolerate 2 dress changes
- 1 hour portrait session
- Reveal and ordering appointment (Zoom meeting)
- 10 high end professional retouched images of your choice (the gallery usually includes 50-80 images to choose from)
- Box of 5×7 prints
Additional digital files are available to purchase starting at $50. Products begin at $100, product print collections start at $649, and albums start at $890. All printed products include matching digitals that can be printed up to a size of 8×10 inches.
Most clients spent $800-$1500 in their investment. The sales tax 7% will be added to final purchase. Travel cost within 25 miles radius from 32765 is included.
You may choose from gorgeous mounted prints, matted prints in a beautiful keepsake box, framed wall art, canvas wall art, and heirloom albums. All your products will come with digital files.
For pricing please go to INVESTMENT.
Check our FB PAGE for any current information.