Cake Smash Session Orlando:
Wow! your little baby is 1! let’s celebrate in style with a theme designed Cake smash session!
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY CAKE SMASH SESSION?
For cake smash session, I recommend booking one to two months before the baby’s actual birthday (or birthday party). There are a few reasons for this.
It’s so much easier to do a cake smash with a baby who is not walking/running yet. Also if you will be using the images for the party invitations, you will want to have them back in time to send out.
PROPS & POSES FOR CHILDREN/CAKE SMASH SESSION
When you schedule your session, we will discuss a theme. I carry simple backdrops, some props like cake holder, chair, baskets etc. However, if you would like some elaborate decoration, I will ask you to deliver ahead of time so I can prepare the set up. You are also responsible for an actual cake.
WHAT ABOUT AN OUTFIT FOR CAKE SMASH SESSION?
You are welcome to use two outfits if you’d like. One for before the cake and one for the smashing part. You can also do the smash topless.
HOW LONG DOES A CAKE SMASH SESSION TAKE?
Believe it or not, it’s actually over pretty quick. You will come in, get baby ready for a few pictures without the cake, at this point we can make a family shot as well, then I will introduce the cake and we are done. The whole smash part is really only about 20 minutes. Then you can take baby in the bathroom to clean up.
SOME OTHER TIPS:
- It’s best to schedule the session after their morning nap (if possible) and feed them too. They really don’t actually eat much of the cake at all.
- If the cake is not completely destroyed, there might be some left over for you to take home! (Yummy!)
- Not every baby likes cake and not every baby likes being messy
- Occasionally babies can have allergies or aversions to some of the ingredients in a cake. I recommend doing a practice round at home with a cupcake to get an idea of how baby will react
- Babies are unpredictable at this age so just try to roll with the punches and have some fun.
For pricing please go to INVESTMENT.
Check our FB PAGE for any current information.